JUVENILE DELINQUENT DOGS:
The Complete Guide to Saving Your Sanity and Successfully Living with Your Adolescent Dog
Any of these behaviors sound familiar?
- Jumping on people
- Nipping, especially when excited
- Stealing food off counters
- Chewing shoes and other items
- Darting out the door
- Barking at everything
- Lunging and barking at other dogs
- Pulling on the leash
- Not coming when called
- Not listening
You love your dog, and he does behave well some of the time. But at times your patience and sanity are put to the test! Your dog is not a bad dog, but he can behave like a juvenile delinquent at times.
You Will Learn How To:
- Develop and monitor realistic expectations with our Goals and Expectations Worksheet
- Determine whether your dog's needs are being met
- Use management to prevent bad behaviors
- Most effectively communicate with and train your dog so he listens to you
- Get a well-behaved dog who makes good choices
- Properly socialize your dog
- Resolve ANY behavior problem by using our Problem Solving Model along with detailed instructions for 24 of the most common dog behavior problems
Book Owners – Additional Content Available!
As a book owner, you will be able to register online for access to the member area for Juvenile Delinquent Dogs Book Owners, which includes additional articles and videos to supplement the book content. Existing owners click here to access (look for the registration link inside the book on page XV of the introduction section and page 342 ).