What you will get in our Basic Dog Training Online Course PLUS Drop In Session
Attendees of this course receive immediate access to the Basic Training Online Course PLUS one drop-in class session with Sue to help answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems you are having with the course topics.
Drop-in sessions are held on Sundays at The Light of Dog Farm. Upcoming scheduled sessions can be found on our Group Class Schedule. We typically hold sessions once per month. Sessions must be used within 6-months of purchase of the Basic Training Online Course PLUS Drop In Session.
When you act now, you will get instant access to videos, handouts and worksheets to my Basic Dog Training Online Course, which includes the following:
- Understanding the difference between a well-trained and well-behaved dog and why that matters;
- Helping you work through a base level of understanding about your dog to be able to set realistic goals and expectations using our downloadable worksheet;
- Learning how management is critical to changing your dog’s behavior;
- Using the training techniques that will help you understand how dogs learn, why they do what they do, and how to effectively train them;
- Learning how to work through typical puppy topics such as housetraining, crate training, chewing and nipping;
- Understanding the four core foundation behaviors that form the basis for all other training;
- Helping your dog to control their impulses and learn self control as well as teaching them to come when called and great leash manners.
- LIFETIME ACCESS
…and much more.