Basic Training Online Course PLUS Drop In Session:
Attendees of this course receive immediate access to the Basic Training Online Course PLUS one drop-in class session with Sue to help answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems you are having with the course topics.
Drop-in sessions are held on Sundays at The Light of Dog Farm. Upcoming scheduled sessions can be found on our Group Class Schedule. We typically hold sessions once per month. Sessions must be used within 6-months of purchase of the Basic Training Online Course PLUS Drop In Session.
What you will get in the Basic Dog Training Online Course
When you act now, you will get instant access to videos, handouts and worksheets to my Basic Dog Training Online Course, which includes the following:
- Understanding the difference between a well-trained and well-behaved dog and why that matters;
- Helping you work through a base level of understanding about your dog to be able to set realistic goals and expectations using our downloadable worksheet;
- Learning how management is critical to changing your dog’s behavior;
- Using the training techniques that will help you understand how dogs learn, why they do what they do, and how to effectively train them;
- Learning how to work through typical puppy topics such as housetraining, crate training, chewing and nipping;
- Understanding the four core foundation behaviors that form the basis for all other training;
- Helping your dog to control their impulses and learn self control as well as teaching them to come when called and great leash manners.
…and much more.
When you act now, you will also learn the following bonus items that we have added:
- Videos where we teach you how to understand your dog’s body language so you can clearly read signs from your dog of confusion, stress or fear, which are significant impediments to training your dog quickly and effectively;
- Simple dog tricks in my videos that are designed to not only advance your dog’s training, but more importantly, keep their brains active and therefore, healthy as they age;
- The problem solving model we developed in our book, JUVENILE DELINQUENT DOGS: The Complete Guide to Saving Your Sanity and Successfully Living with Your Adolescent Dog, which will help you work through one of the most common complaints about dogs – jumping on people.
My Basic Dog Training Online Course is broken into sections that you walk through sequentially to achieve a well-trained and well-behaved dog. It includes videos, handouts and worksheets in PDF format that you can download and save to your device.
And of course, this training, and my entire website, is optimized for any device, so you can access the training on your phone wherever you happen to be with your dog.
Since one of the things we teach in this training is to train in many short training sessions throughout the day, you can easily refer back to this training on your phone as needed to accommodate this training regimen.
Finally, you have lifetime access to this training.
Rather than charge you a monthly fee like other online training programs, we would rather you not feel pressured to use the training within a period of time.
You can go through the training at your own and your dog’s pace, and come back anytime for a refresher or for future dogs that you bring into your household.
Lifetime access also means that as we add