Our Chicken Crunchers are the chicken feet from the whole chickens we use in our Peak Power Dog Treats and our Peak Power Raw Dog Food.
We hate to discard items like these and discovered that they make perfect crunchy snacks for dogs.
Additional details about our Chicken Crunchers include:
- 100% sourced and made in the USA;
- NOTHING ELSE ADDED…no growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, sugar, salt, grains, preservatives, stabilizers, antioxidants, artificial colors, artificial flavors, fillers, chemicals, and no GMO (genetically modified organism).
- We source directly from 100% grass fed/free range only ranches that we personally inspect and that follow standards set by the American Grassfed Association for range land management, and follow standards set by the Global Animal Partnership for outstanding animal welfare. It is important to us to use and sell a product that is sourced from ranches whose animals are humanely raised.
- We built our own USDA licensed kitchen on our family-owned farm to produce our products, rather than outsource to a large production facility, which is how most companies do it.
- Our product is handmade in small batches – and each batch is less than 15 pounds each.
- We use packaging that is recyclable and/or biodegradable and use only glass or stainless steel in our entire production process.
When you buy from us, you are supporting the ranches, farms and small companies like us that produce with care and concern for livestock, land, environment and our beloved dogs. And, you are shifting your buying dollars away from the rest of the commercial pet food industry that has no such interests in mind.
Our standard packages are mostly biodegradeable…we have not be able to get the label on biodegradeable paper yet.
Our bulk jars are in 32-ounce glass jars, which are great to reuse or recycle. We are happy to take back your used jars, as we can reuse them for our production. Just drop them off to us during classes, private training sessions or if you board your dog with us.
Ingredients and sources by batch code
We post the production log online so you can see for yourself the specifics on your particular batch. We believe in being transparent about our sourcing and production so you are fully informed on what your are purchasing from us.
Click this link to open the production log in a new tab