Nature walk at The Light of Dog Farm
Free for current or past clients and customers. Join us with your family and friendly dog(s) for a nature walk on the farm. Walks are approximately an hour long, although you can make it as short as you wish.
Take in views of the West Plum Creek Valley and neighboring Singu ranch, and enjoy all that our local natural environment has to offer, from wildflowers to fall colors, depending upon the time of year.
Nature walk details:
- Saturday, May 20, 9-11 am. Nature walk open to all current and past customers.
- Saturday July 15, 5:30-7:30 pm. Nature walk open to all current and past customers.
- Saturday, September 23, 9-11 am. Nature walk is invite only for our VIP customers. Invitations will be sent this summer.
- Location: The Light of Dog Farm, 1494 S. Perry Park Rd. Sedalia CO 80135.
- Space is limited. First come first serve.
- Please show up on time so that we can walk as a group.
- Only dogs who do well with other dogs and people, please.
- We will usually walk in light rain, but if lightning is in the area, we will not walk.
To signup for a nature walk, add to cart and checkout. Be sure to let us know in the checkout process in the “Additional Information” step which date you wish to attend.