Our events are available only for current and past customers and free of charge to attend.
We serve free coffee, tea and hot cocoa and other snacks for both humans and dogs. We also give away eggs from our chickens – subject to availability.
Guest are free to visit the farm and explore with their dogs on the trails we have built and enjoy the views and the country environment on our sitting benches. Take in views of the West Plum Creek Valley and neighboring Singu ranch, and enjoy all that our local natural environment has to offer, from wildflowers to fall colors, depending upon the time of year.
- Location: The Light of Dog Farm, 1494 S. Perry Park Rd. Sedalia CO 80135.
- Time: Anytime from 10-4 pm. Registration required (see below). Please plan to leave the farm no later than 4:00 pm.
- Space is limited. First come first serve.
- Please enter through the north gate (see picture above) and exit through the south gate (see farm property map below);
- Please plan to leave the farm no later than 4:00 pm;
- Please park only in designated areas;
- Dogs must be on leash at all times and in your possession at all times. Please do not tie up your dog and leave them under any circumstances;
- Please obey no trespassing/private signs and do not walk in those areas;
- Please clean up after your dog. We have trash cans available next to our main barn;
- While you are welcome to visit our chickens, please do not allow dogs to harass our chickens in their coop by lunging at them and barking. Please move your dog away if this occurs;
- If it is warm, please bring water for your dog to take along for walks. Water is available near our barn, but not on the remainder of the farm;
- Please do not remove flowers, rocks or anything else from the farm;
- Please do not disturb class sessions. You are welcome to talk with Sue in between class sessions. Ed is typically in his office located next to the Reception Room (attached to the main house) and you are welcome to visit him there.