To register for this class, please do the following:
- Check the Group Class Schedule to find the class you want and if there is space available.
- PAYMENT IN FULL WILL RESERVE YOUR SPACE IN CLASS. Payment options are below.
- Complete the Group Class Registration Form here. PLEASE COMPLETE BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
- Please Read This Before You Come To Class.
We will confirm receipt of your registration and payment. If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us.
- Payment is accepted in the form of check, money order, or credit card.
- If you are paying by check or money order, please make payable to Love My Dog Training and send to our mailing address.
Mastered the basics and ready to take your training to the next level?
- Learn to achieve better reliability under increasing distraction for leash manners, stay, come and others.
- Learn or continue to perfect Heel.
- Other exercises and cues as time allows and based on class participant needs or requests.
- Dogs must have completed Basic Training or equivalent. Juvenile Delinquents Class is also highly recommended.
- Individualized attention from highly-experienced trainer Sue Brown, practicing since 1996, Certified Dog Behavior Consultant through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, Certified Professional Dog Trainer through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers, and author of 2 books on dog training.
- Class sizes limited to 4 dogs so it will not be overwhelming.
- Classes meet one hour per week for seven weeks.