RATTLESNAKE AVOIDANCE TRAINING WORKSHOP COMING IN MAY TO THE LIGHT OF DOG FARM.
Notes from week 18:
- Hit FOUR months old during this week
- generally start teething around now (see notes below)
- take his weight at this age and double it for an estimate of how large he will be when full grown
- this is for medium to large size dogs (not so with toy, small or giant breed dogs)
- 28 pounds x 2 = 56 pounds = estimated full size
- based on the weight of his parents, we assume he will be around 55-60 pounds full grown so that matches
- Surgery recovery
- back to normal activities this week – not sure which of us is happiest about that!
- Continue housetrainin